IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR LODGING GUESTS:
If you have any questions regarding payments or your reservation, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 304.683.9242. If you have questions about your trip, the park, the trails, or what else to expect, please don’t hesitate to contact the General Store at 304.683.9242.
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM and check-out is at 11:00 AM.
- Reserving Guest must be 21 years or older.
- Site/Cabin requests cannot be guaranteed. We reserve the right to move you to a different site/cabin.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in cabins (pet friendly cabins are available upon request), on porches, or outside at anytime and must be on a leash and attended by an owner when outside of cabin.
- Late check in begins after 5:00 PM. Late check ins should contact the store (304.683.9242) for special arrangements. Otherwise a key (unless camping) and parking passes will be left in the black box to the left of the front door of the general store.
- All cabins are non-smoking and there is a $100 charge for smoking inside the cabins.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM.
- An excessive cleaning fee of $25 will be charged if the cabin takes longer than 1 hour to clean after checkout or if the grounds around the cabin have to be patrolled for trash, cans, bottles, cigarette butts, discarded food, or pet waste.
- No fireworks and no firearms are allowed.
- All RV holding tanks must be empty (including all winterizing and odor controlling fluids) before arrival at the site.
- All cancellations outside 30 days from the start of the reservation will be refunded the deposit less a $20 processing fee.
- All cancellations inside 30 days from the start of the reservation will forfeit the deposit.
- Any cancellations made within 7 days of arrival risks forfeiture of the entire amount of the reservation.
- All reservations are allowed one date change as long as the change in date is requested at least one week prior to arrival and the new date falls within the same calendar year. Last minute (within 7 days of arrival) date changes are treated just like a cancellation and a new deposit will be required.