Trail Rules and Regulations
Trail Rules and Regulations:
- Helmets are Required at all times! This means unloading or any time your Bike/ATV is in operation! Must be DOT/Snell approved.
- All riders AND visitors must sign-in at the General Store and receive an Armband before parking their vehicle in the dirt bike/ATV Day Parking Area. Armbands will be checked throughout the day.
- All Participants must operate vehicles according to manufacturer’s recommendations including but not limited to age, number of passengers, size, etc.
- Ride on marked open trails only.
- One-way routes and speed limits strictly enforced. Please read all signs on trails!
- No alcoholic beverages of any kind allowed on trails. Anyone riding while intoxicated or under the influence will be suspended.
- No Stopping in the Middle of Tracks and Trails (Pull off of any Track or Trail when Conversing with other riders)
- DO NOT LITTER.
- Speed limit 10 mph within the cabin/lodge/campground/parking/pond or other pedestrian areas.
- Stay away from all reclaimed mined areas, active mining areas, logging operations, and gas/oil facilities. Observe all Dead End, No Entry or Restricted Areas.
- Beginners Trail for beginners and parents/instructors only. No fast riding/racing on this trail.
- No riding before daylight or after dusk (7:30pm during Daylight Savings Time) unless otherwise noted.
- No dirt bike/atv engines started after dark. (Unless a specific event is taking place)
- Anyone riding in an unsafe manner or creating any damage to property, structures, trees, landscaping, vehicles or other riders will be suspended without refund.
- RIDE WITHIN YOUR ABILITY!
- Any rules/regulations not included above, implemented at a later date, and posted in the main office to include verbal and nonverbal directives given by Burning Rock staff must be adhered to without exception.
- Burning Rock Outdoor Adventure Park Passholders must conduct all activities on all the land with the utmost caution exercising responsible behavior and with utmost care and respect of the community, environment, and wildlife and in full compliance with all applicable laws of the State of West Virginia now existing or hereafter enacted, and all the rules and regulations promulgated herein.
Prohibited on BROAP Property:
- ATVs, Side by sides, or go carts over 64 inches wide.
- Go Carts with more than 500 CC engine size, without full-body restraint harness, or an altered roll cage.
- Alcoholic beverages carried or consumed on trails.
- Passengers on ATV/Motorcycles not factory manufactured to carry additional riders.
- Weapons, firearms, hunting, or littering on BROAP premises.
- Entering a No Trail/No Entry or gated area.