FAQ 2017-01-31T16:56:57+00:00

We follow all manufactures’ guidelines. For our rentals and tours, we require a minimum age of 16 for driving rental ATVs. For our rental SxS, you must be 16 if you are going to drive by yourself or 18 if you are going to drive with a passenger. You must be at least 16.

We follow all manufactures’ guidelines. If your machine is not made for 2 people, it is not allowed to carry 2 people on Burning Rock trails.

We follow all manufactures’ guidelines. For our rentals, you must be 48” tall, there is no age guideline.

We are located just 15 minutes southwest of Beckley, WV. For more exact information, please see our Contact Us page.

We follow all manufactures’ guidelines, so if your machine is designed by the manufacturer (2-up style) then yes. If it was made for just one single rider, then no.

For rental and tour rates, please consult our rental pages and guided tours page.

Please remember that each rented machine is subject to a $500 damage deposit. It is refundable but damages are not rare.

Yes, we are open year-round. Trails are open for riding sun-up to sun-down. We don’t encourage night riding out of respect for our neighbors. The RENTALS & TOURS do not operate year-round. They are typically open March – November.

Yes! Unless otherwise noted, we are open during events! All race courses are clearly marked and trails are only closed where specified.

If you are a minor visiting Burning Rock to rent, ride or race – you must have a parent or guardian with you to sign a waiver. If you can not have a parent or guardian accompany you, you must present a notarized waiver with their signature on it.

We love animals! All animals must be leashed. We do have a pet-friendly cabin but you must be sure to mention our furry friend when making a reservation so we can be sure to have the right cabin available for your stay.

We always recommend making reservations as soon as you can. Especially if you are planning on visiting on a weekend.

No, we are separate but we do offer a 10% discount on our trail passes if you have a valid HMT permit.